Swift Champions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling up your dragon!

Go down

Leveling up your dragon! Empty Leveling up your dragon!

Post by clarebear7 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:22 pm

This is what i learned so far in leveling up my dragon quickly! (if you have the time). i first start with the lab game. seems to go very quickly thru the first 5 levels. maybe 3 or 4 games depends on the score. the higher the score the more experience you earn.  this takes me to hiccup to level up the dragon to teenager.

Next i go to the farm.  starting with eggs (i have 24 chickens) i hop up on top of one of the coops then switch dragons til i have my teenage dragon beside me.  then swivel the screen to get a better view of the chickens. (DO NOT LEAVE THE TOP OF THE COOP or your dragon will follow). start harvesting the eggs. being careful to keep an eye on the dragon's energy level. stop when its energy is used up.  leave the farm and feed your dragon. return to the farm and repeat the previous step.

The same goes for the sheep, turtles, etc... find a spot and stay near the animals you are harvesting then "call" the dragon to you (switch dragons til you have your teenage dragon beside you). remember to keep watch on the dragon's energy level and stop to leave the farm to feed them again.

BTW you can also switch this up by playing the lab game again and/or the eel roast game. keeps it interesting!  then soon and very soon you have an adult dragon at level 10!  what you do after that is completely up to you but everything i suggested will still work for an adult dragon till its fully leveled!

hope this helps!

p.s i have run into a few problems with the farming method, like the dragon spinning around and not accomplishing anything. if that happens, STOP, either leave the farm or switch dragons, then switch back to get the dragon back on track.  sometimes they lose their focus and have to be reminded why they are there! hehehehe!

Dusty
clarebear7
clarebear7

Back to top Go down

Leveling up your dragon! Empty Re: Leveling up your dragon!

Post by clarebear7 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:27 pm

i would also like to point out that if you are farming anyway, why not level up one of your dragons in the process! Smile
clarebear7
clarebear7

Back to top Go down

Post by clarebear7 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:22 pm

if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

Leveling up Dragon
clarebear7
clarebear7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down