Swift Champions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and Important Information!

+13
Kelcyk123
sharebear7
Ariathena
clarebear7
Amberleaf
ImmortalViking
GreenAsSin
Ren Roar
Izzy Sparrow
Maijic
Aithusa Penndragon
Rebicar
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
17 posters

Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Introduction and Important Information!

Post by Victoria Trainer (Admin) Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello Clan Members!
Let me say I'm happy you're here! I hope our little community will make you feel at home, and that we as a clan will succeed in making you feel so welcome!

Before posting under any of our forum threads, please read the 'About_______' of each section. You can find the links below:

About Fan Fiction Section
About Clan Art Section
About Announcements
About Contests
About Tutorials

[Need to Add Threads and Links]

Make sure you read them so we can post everything accordingly. It means moderators, Rebicar and myself can spend less time reorganizing and more time investing into clan activities.

If this is your first time, please introduce yourself by commenting below! Smile

Last edited by Victoria Trainer (Admin) on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Admin

https://skywarriors.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Introduction - Victoria Trainer

Post by Victoria Trainer (Admin) Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Username: Victoria Trainer
Forum Username: victoriae350
Friend Code: A3ZEL2

Hey everyone! I'm Victoria Trainer (known on the forums as victoriae350). I'm the author of Horizon, previously was a Head Elder of the Snow Leopards and am the leader of Swift Champions! I love to write, draw, play games...and as weird as it is, I like doing work! Smile If anyone has any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Last edited by Victoria Trainer (Admin) on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Re: Introduction and Important Information!

Post by Rebicar Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi guys! As you can see, I'm Rebicar, same name on the forums. You may have seen the art contests held by victoriae350 and I. I love to draw, when I have the time and i too was also apart of the Snow Leopards.
Super happy to be here.
Rebicar
Rebicar

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Re: Introduction and Important Information!

Post by Aithusa Penndragon Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:11 am

Hi! I just joined the clan today. I am Aithusa Penndragon on sod, and my forum username is Stiger23. I love art and drawing animals. I am currently in college so there will be times when I have a lot of homework, but I will always make time for sod and racing. I look forward to watching this clan grow and rise to the top! Thank you for adding me to this amazing clan!
Aithusa Penndragon
Aithusa Penndragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Trainer (Admin) Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:27 am

I'm so glad you're joining us! Welcome to Swift Champions! Smile
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maijic Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi, my name is Maijic on this forum and the SoD forum, I am Majical in the game.
My favorite dragon is the stormcutter. I have two: Wynstin and Endless. I hope to get more from mystery eggs in the future. At the moment it’s only those two.
My favorite color is purple. Actually, every single one of my 21 dragons, minus Toothless, have at least a little purple in them.
My favorite food…I’m not sure, I love all food. I don’t like seafood. Mostly because I’m allergic so I’ve never tried.
I am a writer, an artist, a photographer, in general creative person. I’m in college to become an artist. I also love animals including the mythical ones (dragons). I’m so happy to be part of this clan. My game has a habit of getting glitches, but it just means I work even harder when I am able to play. I can’t wait to get to know everyone here!
If you have questions about me, just send me a message, I’m pretty talkative!
Maijic
Maijic

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzy Sparrow Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:51 am

Hey Guys,

My names Izzy Sparrow, in-game and on the forum. You might have seen me on the forums, I am there often. I was also previously in Snow Leopards. I have 4 main dragons, Camo (Sand wraith) and Bolt (Skrill) are my racers. Porcupine (Woolly Howl) and Storm (Nadder) are my leisure dragons to farm and just ride with.

Outside of SoD, I do many different sports. I love animals and my main hobby is sled dog racing. We therefore have 12 Siberian Huskies, as well as a cat, sheep and fish. I also love photography and do a lot of computer coding and game development, outside of school.

I just realised this is really long so I shall stop here xD

If you have any questions, just ask, I don't bite
Izzy Sparrow
Izzy Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty ~Intro~

Post by Ren Roar Sat May 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi~

Smile

My name's Ren Roar both in-game and on the forums, but you guys can just call me Ren. My Viking character is a boy but I can assure you that I am actually a female IRL... I just prefer to play as a guy in online games like SoD.

I use to be quite a well know racer up until I took a break from SoD due to the game being attacked by hackers a couple months back.
I primarily ride my Scualdron Emile while outside of the race track as he is my favorite guy! On the race track however, I will alternate between using Toothless and my Stormcuter, Xion.

When I am not racing, I am drawing and you can easily find me on my Deviant Art page most days (PM me if you want a link to it). I primarily draw headshots of dragons but I do draw full-body works from time to time as well.

Thank you.
Ren Roar
Ren Roar

http://renraptor.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Trainer (Admin) Sat May 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Welcome to Izzy Sparrow and Ren Roar! I hope you both enjoy it in Swift Champions! Smile

- Victoria Trainer; Leader
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Victoria Trainer (Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenAsSin Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:08 am

Hey, kids. I'm GreenAsSin, though in-game over at SoD I'm under the name Fathom.

To summarize the about me from my application: Sagittarius, 25yo, feminist, bisexual, cis woman. 10+ years of roleplaying under my belt, fan of animated movie and cartoons. Deli clerk and haunted house actor. Photography major with career aspirations of becoming a professional mermaid entertainer. A polytheist and witch.

In-game I spend a lot of time with my Nadder, Cloudthrasher. She's my main dragon and is usually my go-to racing partner, though lately I've been switching around on my other dragons to see if any of them are a better fit for a main racing partner.

Speaking of other dragons, I've got way too many really. I've got 33 that I list, but technically I've got 37. I don't count Toothless toward my roster (nor the second Toothless I somehow collected), nor the Gronckle or the second Death Song. I never wanted a Gronckle, I don't like the species, but due to the quest requirement I was given one anyway. The second Death Song was gifted through a quest, too. Besides being very annoyed that I had bought one prior to running through the quests and finding out I'd essentially wasted a bunch of gems when I could have gotten one for free, I generally don't hatch multiples of dragon species.

I usually hang out in the Wilderness and people watch the other players while nonsense drama flies through the chat. I haven't spent too much time in the new areas, but I do like Melody Island and it may become a new haunt of mine if enough players spend time there to watch and interact with.

If people have any questions or anything, feel free to shoot me a PM.
GreenAsSin
GreenAsSin

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Meh presentation!

Post by ImmortalViking Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi!

I'm Immortal. I have an account on the official forums named the same as this one , but instead of "ImmortalViking" it has a typo , "ImortalViking".

I have 4 main dragons: Predator (Sand Wraith) , Wind (Stormcutter) , Blue (Deadly Nadder) and Nyanko (Razorwhip).

I'm a racer in game , and my goal is to reach 100.000 trophies if I can. It will take me some hard work , but oh well.

Excited to see everyone around game ,

Immortal the potato. Like a Star @ heaven

ImmortalViking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberleaf Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:45 am

Hey, I'm Amberleaf. I love doing creative stuff like drawing, though I mostly just come up with random ideas I jot down. I love animals. My favorite fandoms are HTTYD, Naruto, ATLA, Lilo and Stitch, Warriors, Pokemon, and Kingdom Hearts. In game I love exploring/racing/flying around with friends and my favorite dragons. In real life I'm a Christian, I love to read, and I also enjoy running, only speed though, not distance.

I have a lot of dragons in game, but my main ones are; Tanza(Skrill), Gaara(Sand Wraith), Seashadow(Tide Glider), Katana(Razorwhip), Ryuu(Woolly Howl), and Jayfeather(Flightmare).
Amberleaf
Amberleaf

http://amberleafs.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty First Day

Post by clarebear7 Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:29 am

hey everyone, im dusty torhild "dusty" for short, in forum im clarebear7. like amberleaf, i am a christian in real life. i have many dragons but my favorite is my snow wraith, Snowflake. i love racing her (lol i cant remember if i made it a girl). i am a step-grandma and come from a big family. 7 boys and 5 girls. i am number 4, we all got numbers lol.  two older brothers and one older sister. i love my family. i am amazed at the complexity of this clan. this is awesome!

Last edited by clarebear7 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
clarebear7
clarebear7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariathena Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:50 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here, was just accepted Smile You can call me Ari or Aria, both are fine. In both SoD and the forums I'm known as Ariathena. My friend code is 3Q3TJ, if anyone wants to add me. Like Victoria, I was formerly a Head Elder of Snow Leopards, before I went on hiatus around 8 months ago. Recently I returned, and since SL looked to be inactive, I decided to move on and here I am Smile I've been around for quite a while, almost two years if you don't count my hiatus.
I'm a teenager from Malaysia. I love ballet, reading, hanging out with friends, basically chilling Razz And also using emojis in literally everything, if you haven't noticed!
My main dragon (and first) is Brynhild, my Deadly Nadder. My second favourite dragon would be Neptune, my Scauldron, as he was a gift from one of my closest friends on SoD before I went inactive. When I'm on the race track, you'll see me with my Nadders (Brynhild and Frostbite) or my Smothering Smokebreath Erebos. Recently I've been trying out Storm, my Skrill. We'll see how that turns out Smile
I'm just going to end this here, but I hope to meet each and every one of you soon! Very Happy

Ariathena

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Free to be Meeeeee

Post by sharebear7 Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:47 pm

hey fellow clan members! so very honored to be accepted! thankful to be back with my best friend.  in forum i am sharebear7, in game i am Freja Kari aka Free.  i love the Victorian era, if you havent already guessed Smile i share a love of dogs with Dusty especially miniature schnauzers. i, too, like Dusty have given over my heart and soul to Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord.  thankful for His protection over my life.  not having been blessed with children, i have unofficially adopted a few! sometimes their moms let me take them for a day hehehe! i love to hold babies! i have a brother and sister and still waiting on a niece or nephew.  Aqua is my favorite color! and im afraid of bees   affraid

looking forward to meeting everyone!

Free
sharebear7
sharebear7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelcyk123 Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi. My name's Kelcyk123 on forums, here, and Chatzy, and in-game it's KelcyKnapptl. I just joined and I'm looking forward to joining you all!

Kelcyk123

Back to top Go down

Post by clarebear7 Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:08 am

how are you call in game? we may not be abe to use your name. im Dusty just like my in chatzy name.
clarebear7
clarebear7

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty So this is me...

Post by Lucy Shadow Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:07 am

Hi!

I'm Lucy Shadow, in-game known as LucyTheShadowolf. I am very happy to be part of this amazing clan and look forward to getting to know you all!  I am mostly a racer when it comes to SoD, but I love exploring new areas whenever they are released. My main dragon is Candyfrost, the Snow Wraith, but I do use my Sand Wraith Mist, Razorwhip Delilah and Typhoomerang Zicasey. So far I have 19 dragons(maybe 20) in total.

In real life I love to draw, both on paper and digitally. I also love animals. My favourite animals are wolves and foxes(arctic and normal). I do have the love for dogs like some others and my favourite breeds are Huskies and German Shepherds. So far I have a dog and a lot of fish(and I mean a lot), a few years ago also I had a bunny.
I don't really like sports and am more of a creative person. I've played the violin and right now I'm learning the guitar. My favourite colors are aqua and purple. I love to walk in the forest and do lots of crazy things with my friends. I do go to school and hopefuly homework won't be a big problem, but I apologize if I'm not online that often.

I look forward to all the adeventures and challenges and hope to see you all in-game!

~Lucy

Lucy Shadow

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Important Information! Empty Hello!

Post by catiedragons Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello everyone! My name is catiedragons, but in-game you can just call me cat, and on the forum you can call me Catie Smile
I can't wait to get to know all of you! I can tell this is going to be an amazing clan Very Happy
Well, I guess I should say a little about myself XD
My main goofing-around dragon in-game is Toothless, although I pretend he's my Night Fury Ash. I have so many dragons, and I do my best to play with all of them Smile My go-to racing dragon at the moment is my Flightmare, Lightshard. I do like to alternate dragons while racing, though. And my main battle dragon is my Hobblegrunt, Knobble (mainly because of his shot limit XD).
I also have two other vikings, Honeysuckle Songson and Thorn Swifthand. I don't use them as often, but when I do, feel free to say hi! Smile
My favorite colors are purple and green, and my favorite animals are alligators and probably penguins. Though of course I love dragons, too! Very Happy
In real life, I'm a choir nerd and am part of a great choir at my high school. I'm actually performing at Walt Disney World in the Candlelight Processional today! I'm graduating this year, which is pretty exciting! I'm also homeschooled, which confuses a lot of people in my choir XD
I also love to draw (mostly digital), write, read, and create stuff. I want to make my own Night Fury plushie of my OC, Ash. I've also played the violin, and am hoping to get a violin for Christmas. I have an in-progress fan fiction that is the backstory of my main viking, Catie. I haven't updated it in a while Razz
In case it isn't obvious, I'm a huge fangirl XD My main fandoms are Harry Potter, HTTYD (obviously XD), and Rise of the Guardians. I also have a lot of other fandoms, although I'm not as involved in them.
As you can probably see, I love to use emote faces and am generally a happy person online. XD
Well, I think that's it, and I can't wait to see all of you in game! Very Happy
~Catie~

catiedragons

Back to top Go down

Post by geekdomalways Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi! I'm geekdomalways, but you can call me geek. My in-game name is Nkoyo.
I love animals, fantasy, and fantasy animals, especially dragons. I'm a huge geek, as my name suggests, and a fan of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings. My main dragon is Excelsior the stormcutter, but I often use Anduril the razorwhip for racing and battles.

geekdomalways

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVampireRiderr Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi! I am DarkVampireRiderr, but you can call me Vamp or Dark since its shorter XD! I love to build things and I am crafty! I love painting and drawing! My favorite dragons are the Night Fury and Skrill, and have an OC Night Fury named Dark Snow that I adore! I don't really drink soda cause of the taste, I don't know I am weird XD! I LOVE the 80s style in music, clothing, hair and everything!
I am super excited to be in the clan, and I look forward to seeing everyone and getting to know everyone!
DarkVampireRiderr
DarkVampireRiderr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum